Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management
3 to 5 years of experience of Warehouse & Operations Management in FMCG industry.
- Supervise warehouse employees, oversee daily distribution operations along with Fleet Management.
- Manage Fuel & Expenses along with cost control strategies implementation
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Control and manage stock inventory & moveable assets.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s time and attendance policy.
- Maintain strong coordination with HR department for preparation of salaries and overtime.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.